d MacSpot: FreeiPods.com

Adagio Teas

MacSpot Feed

Powered by Blogger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-->

8.29.2004

FreeiPods.com

Some of you might be familiar with the site
www.freeipods.com

This site will send you a free iPod whenever you try out a service they provide and also get 5 friends to try it as well. I'm looking for some help finding 5 friends. If you are interested in helping I will be glad to give you a Gmail invite or something else to thank you.

My link is
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=matt_batchelder@yahoo.com

Please use this link so I can call you as one of my referals.

Thanks
+MacMan

P.S. Check out the new link on the right hand side of the page. Some of my friends and I have started a gaming forum. We just posted it and would be happy if you gave it a look.

4 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So here's the deal everyone:

My name is Aaron Couch and I've just signed up on freeipods.com and I need 5 referrals! I know you don't all want to waste your time with this, os I am offering $5 to everyone who completes a referral!! Just send me an e-mail at acouch21@mailblocks.com with your e-mail address and I PROMISE that I'll send you $5 via PayPal (as long as you have a PayPal account that is.)

So agian I PROMISE $5 to the first 5 people who do this for me! (Just sign up for the ancestry.com offer, and cancel immediately and you won't be charged; I did it and it worked fine!)

My referral link is: http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9255219

Thanks!!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger 13gb said...

cool blog.. we have the same template..

visit my blog / check out my freeipod guide
http://freeipod.azulinteractive.com

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone gotten an iPod yet??

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger abieeus said...

My friend just got his ipod and I am waiting for mine (Sent to Vendor).

There is also a new offer out by Gratis called FreeHandBags.com. They have Coach, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton and Prada handbags. Pretty cool. Get one for the ladies or sell it on ebay or something.

Check it out @ http://www.FreeHandbags.com/default.aspx?referer=9767832

 

Post a Comment

<< Home