d MacSpot: Gmail Time

Adagio Teas

MacSpot Feed

Powered by Blogger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-->

8.24.2004

Gmail Time

Ok people, here we go again. Google has bestowed apon me yet another Gmail invite. To recieve this invite I ask a few things,

1.Active participation in the Blog.
2.Help promoting the Blog (Linking MacSpot, ect)
3.Actually use the account, dont just get one to have one.

I'll be choosing the lucky winner soon so get started. If you are interested leave a comment. I need your First and last name, email address, and why you want the Gmail account.

Email me for questions/bribes
macspot@gmail.com

UPDATE: The invite has been given away. Check back later or look at the above post for another chance.

Good Luck to all!
+MacMan

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Maria said...

Great bblog I enjoyed reading

 

Post a Comment

<< Home