d MacSpot: Long Time No Post

Adagio Teas

MacSpot Feed

Powered by Blogger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-->

8.12.2004

Long Time No Post

Hey again,
Sorry I haven't been posting very often. My schedule just got tighter with school starting. I should have a new post comming up soon talking about using the Ken Burn's Effect in iMovie to make still pictures come to life. Keep an eye out for that.

I also want to welcome the new readers of MacSpot. I noticed that the counter has been busy lately and I love to see it. If you have any questions/comments feel free to post or email me at

macspot@gmail.com

Because I don' t want this post to go completly tech free get this. I just bought a new Sandisk Cruzer Mini 256mb for $35 (After $10 mail-in rebate and some instant savings) at CompUSA. I love it. ConMan has had one for a while and he loves his too. It is very handy and also looks a lot better than most of the other thumbdrives on the market. If you need or want a thumbdrive check out this one.

Also check out the new FireFox link on the side. If you don't already run FireFox or another form of Mozilla I strongly encourage you to switch. Why not, its free?

+MacMan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home