d MacSpot: HEY, HOW'D YOU GET HERE!!!

Adagio Teas

MacSpot Feed

Powered by Blogger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-->

4.12.2005

HEY, HOW'D YOU GET HERE!!!

Well, how did you get here? I know, do you? HaHa, I'm just playing around. You may have noticed the new feature in the left column of the site. I put a line of javascript in my code and it automaticaly links to the site that you were refered from. Cool huh. If you want to put this on your own site just use this code.

< script language="Javascript" src="http://www.truefresco.org/referrers.js">< /script>

You must remove the space between the "< script" at the start of the code, and remove the space between the "< /script" at the end of the code.
Blogger wouldnt let me publish it with these tags as part of the other code. If you have questions about what to do, leave me a comment.


Thats it. My counter also tracks who refered you as well as other cool info (ip, browser, os, language, and more.) Check it out.

+MacMan

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Ozir said...

Very cool... I was looking to add this to my blog. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home