d MacSpot: Make a custom HTML button

Adagio Teas

MacSpot Feed

Powered by Blogger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-->

4.08.2005

Make a custom HTML button

I just got through making a custom button for MacSpot. Making a custom button for a website or blog is easy with the 80x15 Brilliant Button Maker. Just pick a few colors, text, and pictures and there you go, you have a custom button. It only took me about 5 min to make this one

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Hope you have fun making buttons. If you make one and want me to post it on here email me the pic.
+MacMan

3 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking my application! ;-)

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger MacMan said...

Not a problem. It's a great app.

+MacMan

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Ozir said...

great find...
great button maker...

I was looking for a button maker the other day and I found one. I was looking for one that would allow pictures, but couldn't find one. I'm glad I've come across your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home