d MacSpot: I'm back

Adagio Teas

MacSpot Feed

Powered by Blogger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-->

1.27.2005

I'm back

Sorry I havent posted in a while. Macworld was a big deal this year with the introduction of the MacMini and the iPod Shuffle. If you havent heard of either product i pity you. READ MORE. So, that being said Im not going to do an aritlce on them. You can however check out apple or another mac news site to get the details.

Update: GrooveHouse, using a KVM is the way to go. I think that was Apple's plan when they included no monitor, mouse, or keyboard. Make sure the mouse/keyboard is USB and you'll be fine.
+MacMan

1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger groovehouse said...

I sat and played on a MacMini the other day and was rather impressed. If I had an extra 5 bills I'd plunk it down on this! Do you think I could use it with a kvm and switch and share a keyboard/monitor/mouse with a PC?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home