d MacSpot: Now Playing

Adagio Teas

MacSpot Feed

Powered by Blogger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-->

4.12.2005

Now Playing

Ever wonder how people get the song they are currently listening to to show up on their blog? Well, chances are they are using one of these iTunes plug-ins.

1. Now Playing (Windows)
2. Now Playing (Mac)
3. Kung-Tunes (Mac)

I think that all of the plug-ins work, however, I think that the order I have them in is the order of best to worst (I am just guessing because I haven't tested any of them)

These plug-ins upload a file to a server that contains the current song/artist/etc. I would use one of these plug-ins, but since I'm using Blogger's servers I can't ftp the file to the server. If you are hosting your blog somewhere that lets you use ftp these plug-ins should work for you.

Hope this helps
+MacMan

2 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Ozir said...

^ Thanks MacMan. So I guess there is no way to do it on Blogger then. Hopefully something pops up soon that allows us to do it on Blogger/Blogspot. Thanks again.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger MacMan said...

Not that I can find. The only way to use it with blogger is to host your blogger blog on your own server.

+MacMan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home