d MacSpot: Yahoo! 360 Invitations

Adagio Teas

MacSpot Feed

Powered by Blogger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-->

4.08.2005

Yahoo! 360 Invitations

In case you haven't heard, Yahoo! has added a new feature. It's called Yahoo! 360. What is Yahoo! 360? Its a service that allows the user to post pics, make a blog, and connect to friends. I just started the service so I'm not sure how I'll end up liking it, but at least for now its fun to play with. Yahoo! 360 is in beta(testing) right now, so you have to be invited to join. I happen to have about 100 invites to give away. If you want to try out Yahoo! 360 and need an invite post a comment or email me.

Invites will go on a first come first serve basis. (Unless I'm bribed...) This things are like Gmail invites used to be. Get one while they last.



Enjoy Yahoo! 360
+MacMan

6 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Maccise said...

I'd love an invite for 360

maccise[at]gmail.com

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would appreciate an invite.

vsarto@yahoo.com

Many thanks,

Victor

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Ozir said...

I'd love one.

ozirde[at]mac.com

Thanks.

I have a question: Is there a way to display my "currently playing" iTunes song on my blogspot blog?

I'm using latest version of Panther. Thanks again.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Ozir said...

Thanks for the invite MacMan!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger groovehouse said...

one please... I will message you my email addy! thanks!

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to have an invitation. Thanks.
mrntng@aim.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home