d MacSpot: Grappa Art

Adagio Teas

MacSpot Feed

Powered by Blogger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-->

9.29.2004

Grappa Art

Grappa Art is Cool!
I don't know what Grappa is, and I don't care. It looks cool. Check out the site to see what I'm talking about. I like the Grappa White, it's purdy.

Thanks to groovehouse for showing me this link. Check out his blog. Groove and I both listen to a radio program in Houston called Technology Bytes. It's one of the best call-in tech shows around.

Wednesdays from 8-10PM Central
Radio:
Houston area: 90.1 FM
Galvaston: 89.5 FM

INTERNET STREAM: HERE

Groove and I are are regulars on the Geek Radio IRC:

server: irc.cuckoo.com
channel/room: #techbytes

or click here.


Hope to see yoo on the IRC Wednesday! Before that you can check out the forums.
+MacMan

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger groovehouse said...

MACMAN!!!!!!!! Thanks for the props!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home