d MacSpot: Gmail Account

Adagio Teas

MacSpot Feed

Powered by Blogger

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-->

6.20.2004

Gmail Account

I have Gmail!!!

Just the other day I recieved a Gmail invite from j vizcarra (www.organizedconfusion.com.ph). Thanx!!

So you might ask how "How does this concern me?" Here is how. As soon as Google sends me some invites I will give some away right here on this blog. Yes YOU could win a FREE Gmail account.

If you have any suggestions on how I should give the invites away please leave a comment.

I look foward to making one or more of you very very happy.

Be sure to keep checking the blog and looking for Gmail invites!

-MacMan

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger tinafish said...

I could be wrong... but I was under the inmpression all blogger users were invited to use gmail?

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger MacMan said...

Your right. A lot of "active bloggers" did recieve Gmail invites. However I did not become a bloffer user until after this promotion was over so I did not recieve one.

Do you have a Gmail account yet?

-MacMan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home